Monday, January 2, 2012

Eddie Bauer WeatherEdge Coat


Am very happy with my latest purchase: Eddie Bauer's WeatherEdge Down Coat, which is tested to stay warm down to -30ºF (-34ºC). My previous down coat was about 20 years old and made me look like a great grannie, so I figured it was time for a new one.  Added bonus: I used an EB Friends coupon and got 50% off AND my old coat has gone to Goodwill.

"Aptly named, this truly exceptional stadium coat will see you through bone-chilling commutes and many snowy adventures. Waterproof and windproof, yet still breathable. Made of fully seam-sealed polyester with StormRepel™ DWR finish, 600 fill Premium European Goose Down insulation and smooth polyester lining. Details include a down-insulated hood with a removable faux-fur ruff, adjustable side tabs at the waist, four exterior pockets, snap-closure back vents, and fleece storm cuffs. Imported. WEATHER RATING: Extreme Cold."
http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=40598

No comments:

Post a Comment